Inkjet Fixative is a fast drying varnish for fixing inkjet inks. It may used on CD’s most papers, canvas and films after printing but it is always advisable to test materials for compatibility before use.
- Shake can well before use
- Hold can about 30 cm from the printed surface, depress button fully and spray moderately with quick, even strokes.
- One light, even coat will give the desired finish which should be touch dry in 10 minutes. Extra coats may be applied if required. Ensure that the previous coat is dry before further applications. For best results allow spray to dry overnight.
- Avoid using in a cold humid atmosphere
- Do not turn can upside down during use
- Available as Matt, Gloss and Satin.
- 400 ml net.