RC Colours have been specially developed for painting all kinds of surfaces. RC Colours are Oracover© - Solarfilm matched and can also be used onto other films.
For best results
- Before you begin ... Remove any dirt particles from the surface to be painted. Sand the areas who are to be painted, using 1000-grit sandpaper. On naked wood use the RC Colours Primer.
- Before use, shake the can vigorously for approx. 2 min.
- Spray at a distance of approx. 20 to 30 cm. Mask all areas that are not to be painted, by using masking film or tape. First paint the light and then the dark colours. Always check to make sure that the surfaces are dry and free of dust before painting! Never spray just one heavy coat!
- Allow the paints to dry for 24 hours before removing the masking film and applying the next coat.
- After use, turn the can upside down and spray for 2 sec. until the nozzle is empty.